Monday 14 March 2011

A Sweet Bieber Crush turns sexy!

It was a dark and chilly night that I received Justin's text about hanging out. My heart began to pound harder in my chest as I thought about him and what a night together could imply. I shakily replied that it sounded good and we agreed I’d pick him up later that night.. At home I relaxed in a hot shower, allowing the mixture of my lilac shampoo and steam to calm me down. I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to kiss Justin or to feel him inside me…but I was getting ahead of myself. He is just a boy I’ve known for a few weeks from class, the attraction I feel for him is probably one sided, he’s just friendly and that’s why we’re spending time together, right? I took extra care blowing out my dark blonde hair, applying my makeup with emphasis on my eyes and mouth, and choosing the right perfume. I slipped into a black tank top that flattered my small bust, and a pair of jeans that hugged my 5’ 1’’ frame just right. Grabbing a sweater I drove over to Justin's house and was instantly captivated by his slightly wet brown hair and light sexy cologne when he slid into the passenger seat. The grey sweater Justin wore complemented his toned shoulders and stomach so well my stomach did flip flops. I pulled it together and we lightly bantered back and forth as I drove us out to a small river just outside town.

Once there we let the sound of the water on rocks steer the conversation into a lull. Justin glanced over at me and made a comment on how I was distracting- in a good way.. When I asked what that meant Justin smiled his amazing smile and said I was gorgeous, funny, and full of happiness that made him want to see me all the time. At that point I didn’t care if it was a line or not. The way the moon lit up our entire location and the fact we were finally alone after all these weeks (and not in a library studying) made me want to do terribly wicked things to him. Justin leaned over then, and kissed me so softly, teasingly. I let him for a few moments, enjoying the sweetness of his lips and the innocence of the moment until I couldn’t take it anymore. I slowly moved to straddle him on his side of the car, letting his hands travel down my chest, over my butt and up my back to run his hands through my hair. Justin started kissing me with more eagerness, growing hard under my wetness. My head was swimming with how soft Justin's lips were, how hot and delicious his tongue was. I faintly heard a throaty moan escape Justin's throat as he undid the buttons of my sweater, slipping it over my shoulders and tossing it to the side. He kissed my throat gently, hands kneading my waist as I undid the buckle on his jeans. The next thing I knew my top and Justin's were off and the feel of his chest against mine sent shivers down my spine.

I kissed Justin with passion so intense time felt like it was standing still. I moved against him in ways I never thought I would, my black lace panties felt so hot and wet I couldn’t stand it. Like Justin knew, he earnestly initiated sliding my pants down as I did the rest and stepped out of them and my bikini bottoms. Justin reclined the seat as I leaned down and kissed up his thigh, taking care to avoid his hard cock until the absolute last moment though I was desperate for a taste of him. I slid his jeans down and lightly kissed his manhood, feeling it jump at my soft touch. Smiling I slid his boxers down slowly with the rest of his jeans and threw them to the back of the car. I then began to lick the rim of his cock before taking it deeply in my mouth, using my lips and tongue to twist and manipulate him causing him to grasp the seat, and then my long hair. A few minutes later he began to breathe quickly and moan uncontrollably. Justin stopped me then and pulled me to him.

I straddled him once more, feeling his hardness against my thigh as he kissed me deeply, and his strong arms enveloped me in a tight embrace. The heat from our bodies made me feel like I was on fire. Justin fumbled with the clasp of my bra before releasing my perky breasts. His tongue found its way to my throbbing chest, lapping and suckling my hard nipples. My head fell back in ecstasy as I moaned Justin's name. My body ached for him, heat scorched through my veins as his thumb brushed my lips and our tongues met once more. He gripped my hips and ground himself against me making my legs tremble in anticipation. Feeling this he gently lifted me by my waist and thrust into my tight hot pussy slowly, so slowly I cried out. In and out, further with each plunge. Justin's moans became more passionate and I tightened myself around him, my fingers tugging at the short soft hair at the base of his neck. Feeling empowered I glanced down at my creamy thighs surrounding his large, firm cock. My fingertips traveled to his chest as his hands cupped my lightly bouncing breasts. I moved on him, lifting my thighs and sinking back down again. Over, and over, and over again I rode him moaning his name, gasping.

In a surge of passion Justin flipped me over in the seat so I was looking up at him, legs locked around his waist and slid inside me as hard as he could. I screamed then, the mixture of pain and pleasure was overwhelming. Justin laced his fingers with mine and began a sensual rhythm with his rolling hips, slowing only to ease my leg over his shoulder so he could enter even more powerfully. I writhed in Justin's embrace as he increased his thrusts until he was slamming into me, steadily hitting my clit. Justin moaned my name as he came, his breath shaky as I let my head fall back and screamed in ecstasy. Justin held me in his arms tightly as we lay together, both amazed we had lasted as long as we had, and that it had happened at all. Justin's muscles were beautifully defined by the moonlight and for the life of me I couldn’t stop kissing him, feeling him slowly growing firm inside me once more. Tonight definitely beat studying in the library

@BIEBERRATEDXXX @PervLikeBieber

1 comment: