Sunday 6 March 2011

Fucking My Best Friend

My name is Heather and I have the biggest crush on my Best friend Justin. He and I have always been close. I have been secretly lusting after him for years. Let me start by saying that I am 17 years old and Justin is 16 years old. I have blondish brown, shoulder length hair and I'm 5'8 with C cup tits. I have fuller hips, definitely a more curvy body. My best friend is 6'1 with brown hair and brown eyes and he is so sexy. Justin has definitely had his fair share of girls, so I know he is no stranger to sex.

My parents had gone on vacation for a week so Justin and I had the house to ourselves. I decided to see how far I could get with him. I put on some sheer red panties and a matching bra and went downstairs where he was. I walked in the kitchen to grab a drink and acted like everything was normal. I could see him glancing at me. I turned to him and asked what he thought of my new undies and he told me he thought they looked pretty hot. I could quickly see that he was getting hard, which, of course, made the juices in my pussy start to flow. I walked up to him and brushed my hand against his growing bulge and told him he could see more if he liked. I left the kitchen and walked back up to my room hoping he would follow.

It didn't take long for Justin to come to my room. He was already naked and his beautiful cock was standing at attention. He told me he had always wanted to fuck me. I told him I felt the same way. He spread my legs to get a better view of my pussy through my sheer panties. He knelt down and started sucking my clit through the fabric. The feel of his hot breath through the sheer fabric was intense. He slipped a finger inside my panties and straight into my hot shaved pussy. He then pulled off my panties and started licking my clit and tonguing my entire pussy. He was eating me up and soon I was close to cumming. His tongue was going deep inside me, his fingers were fucking me and he was nibbling on my clit. The pleasure was so intense I finally came, hard, with my juices flooding his mouth.

I reached for his cock and wrapped my lips around the tip. I took his entire length deep into my throat. His smooth cock tasted so good. I was rolling my tongue around the tip and then sucking the shaft. He was moaning in ecstasy. I felt a few drops of pre-cum hit my lips and I knew I needed him inside me.

I laid back and told him I needed him to fuck me. Justin was eager to get inside me as well. He spread my legs and put the tip of his cock on my wet pussy lips, sliding it up and down the outside of my slick folds. He looked into my eyes and plunged his cock in deep and hard. He started slowly pumping my pussy. I could feel every stroke, long and hard. He started going faster and harder, slamming into me with each stroke. I felt him deep inside me with each thrust. He started rubbing my clit and fucking me harder. I felt my body tense and my pussy walls contract as an orgasm ripped through me. My senses seemed to overload my clit was so sensitive and he was still rubbing it and fucking me hard. His balls were slamming against my ass and his cock was filling me up. Justin said that he was cumming. I felt as his cock pumped his entire load into my hot pussy, filling me with his cum.

He pulled out his cock and moved his head between my legs. He used his tongue to lick our cum from me tasting mine and his mixed together. He dipped a finger in me and let me suck it clean so I could taste us as well.

We both collapsed on the bed, exhausted. We knew this would not be the only time we fucked, because it just felt too good. We fucked every day after that...
PervLikeBieber

BieberRatedXXX

2 comments: