Thursday 3 March 2011

Mr.Bieber...unacceptable behaviour must be punished!!

I was officially Mr Bieber's slut and I loved it. Knowing I was his got me excited, he could use me whenever he wished. I had totally given myself to him and I was willing to do anything to please him. Our sexual encounters had been going on for three days now and each day only made my desire to fuck my head master grow.

It was on the 4 th day that I had broken my streak of getting into trouble and I was disappointed. I sat in class like the good girl I was, wearing my appropriate uniform which meant that I hadn’t gotten into any confrontation with my teacher. There was no reason for him to send me to Mr Bieber's office so maybe I wouldn’t have got the opportunity to be used by him that day.

It was 11.30 and half of the morning had gone. I had been sitting at my desk paying attention to my teacher for a couple of hours and I was getting really bored and anxious to see my head master. I started trying to think of ways to get into trouble to give my teacher an excuse to send me to Mr Bieber's office. Then there was a knock on the class room door and in walked my head master, looking as sexy as he always does. I immediately started to get butterflies as my body filled up with excitement and I fidgeted at my desk, my curiosity growing. “What could he be here for?” I wondered, hoping he had found a reason that I would be in trouble for.

“Hello Sir, would you mind if I took Rachael out of class for a while? There’s an important matter I need to discuss with her.” He asked my teacher.

“Of course” My teacher replied and then nodded at me to leave before carrying on with his lecturing.

I stood up at my desk and Mr Bieber's eyes met with mine before he examined my body. I walked across the class room with a smile on my face staring at him the whole time, knowing I was in for a good fucking in a few moments. He held the door open for me. I walked past him and waited outside for him to take lead. He walked in front of me and headed down the corridor so I followed behind him. We were just about to pass the girls bathroom when he stopped. He turned and grabbed me by my arms and pinned me against the wall next to the bathroom door.

“Why have you made me wait? Why haven’t you visited me yet? I’ve been waiting to fuck you all morning, where have you been? You obviously don’t want to be my slut do you?” He spoke aggressively staring into my eyes with an angry expression on his face. He kept his tone low trying not to alert any of the teachers in their classrooms, only a few feet away.

“Of course I wanna be your slut Mr Bieber! I hadn’t gotten into trouble yet. I really wanted to come see you. I’ve been thinking about you fucking me all morning.” I answered him, starting to get turned on by his assertiveness. God, he was so sexy. I wanted him so much.

He slightly smiled threw his anger and paused to look at me. “On your knees now, slut.” He said sternly.

I didn’t hesitate. I wanted it just as much as he did. I dropped to my knees and my small hand stroked over his huge bulge. I already knew he was hard. I could feel it pressed into my stomach when he had me pinned down. I unzipped his pants and his swollen cock fell right out. I licked my lips and rubbed them against his tip before parting them and entering his cock into my mouth. Inch by inch, I moved my mouth down deeper stroking his cock with my hand, synchronising them together. Mr Bieber placed his hands on the wall behind me and looked down at me, watching my head bopping up and down on him. I moved my other hand up my thigh and played with my already wet clit, rubbing it, covering my fingers with my juices. Then he gripped the hair on the back of my head and pushed me a little further down on it, picking up the pace. He started to fuck my mouth. I leant my head right back onto the wall as his force became stronger and soon he was ramming his cock down my throat. I grabbed hold of his leg trying to hold myself up while he had his way with my mouth. Suddenly he stopped and grabbed his length, pulling it out. I caught my breath and he moved right over me and lifted his cock, putting his balls right in my face. I opened my lips and sucked them. Licking them all over and sucking them again. He groaned with approval.

“Stand up.” He demanded after moving away from my mouth. I wiped my face with my hand and did as he said. He grabbed my hips and spun me round to face the wall, pulling down my lacy panties to my knees and he guided his cock up my skirt, pushing it inside my open slit.

“Mmmmm” I moaned. Remembering how good he feels inside me. He grabbed the both of my hands and forced them up onto the wall above my head. I stuck my butt right out and he pushed his cock in deeper. He started to fuck me so hard that my chest and face was pushed right up to the wall, looking over my shoulder. I bit my lip knowing that if I was loud just a little bit we could get caught and the last thing I wanted was for Mr Bieber to stop fucking me. Then he let go of my hands, and he grabbed hold of my tits, pulling me closer on his cock as he pounded my little pussy with my hands still above my head. His balls started to slap against my clit and I loved the feeling as he humped me. Just as I was about to cum, a door opened around the corner, down the hall way and my heart stopped.

Mr Bieber’ pulled his cock out quickly and then pushed me inside the girl’s bathroom and followed me. We both looked at each other, breathless and in shock but then lust quickly took over again. He grabbed my hips again and pulled me over to the sink, turning me around so I was facing the mirror. Then he picked up my left leg to put it on top of the sink next to me before he grabbed his cock and soon started fucking me again. He wrapped his hand around my long hair and picked my head up, forcing me to watch him fuck me like an animal. It was so hot to see him take me from behind. Watching his muscular body have his way with my small fragile body was the biggest turn on. I grabbed hold of the sink hard and bit my lip harder, knowing I was on the brink of an orgasm and I was desperate not to scream and ruin it. My body started to convulse as I coated his cock in my cum. Soon after he was ready himself. A couple of hard, deep thrust later and he took his cock out, turned me around and pushed me to my knees. He stroked his cock in front of me and shoot after shoot of thick warm cum covered my chin, neck and chest. I picked up a couple drops of cum with my finger and licked it off. Then I rubbed the load on my chest into my breasts as he watched, making my nipples hard.

“Don’t make me wait for you again Rachael, or I WILL have to punish you with my belt.” He said, zipping up his pants before walking out of the bathroom, leaving me covered in his cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment