Saturday 5 March 2011

Justin made me a Slut!

Every year I need to attend a workshop for as part of my community service organization. Its a big day with people from all over the state giving presentations that will be judged. We are divided into several rooms with about 10 teens to present per room. I, along with my friend Ryan, had been picked to introduce each of the presenters before they spoke.
This is where I met HIM. He is the boy who changed my life forever, and I don’t think I will ever be able to get enough of him. He is the main character in all of my fantasies and has gotten me to do things that the old me would not have considered.
Walking into the room for my presentation, my eyes were immediately caught by an incredibly gorgeous boy sitting in the second row. He had this incredible almost skater boy hair, but dressed up in a button down shirt as he was, I thought he was the sexiest thing I had ever seen!. I found out that his name was Justin and spent a few minutes staring at my attendance list trying to memorize his last name so I could add him on facebook later. However, that ended up being unnecessary.
I’m a generally bold person and never have trouble talking to people, particularly those I’m interested in. But something about him made me afraid to speak. Instead I spoke to Ryan. We noticed how every girl in the room had been checking Justin out and could not help but giggle. Throughout the presentations Justin had been lazily doodling on an index card, so during the break when he went to the bathroom, I snatched it. I wrote in large letters “Call Me” followed by my phone number and my name with a little heart.
Looking up I realized that his dad had seen the entire thing. I turned bright red, placed the index card back on his desk, and went back to my seat. When Justin came back, we started talking, I ended up getting his phone number and I found out that he lived about 2 hours away. When it was his turn to present, he got up and set up his computer for the powerpoint. It was a macbook, a boy after my own heart. His presentation was all about sheep. Apparently he lived on a farm and spent his afternoons taking care of sheep. I couldn’t help but stare at his fingers the entire presentation, imagining his rough farmboy fingers deep inside me.
I knew I was really wet, and in a dress, even worse. But there was nothing I could do. We started talking that night. I’m not sure exactly how our friendship became so incredibly sexual. All I know is that after a few days, I knew that I would do anything he asked. I started sending him pictures of myself, something I had refused all previous boyfriends and Justin wasn’t even my boyfriend. We started sexting and I became hornier than I’ve ever been in my life. I knew that he was pretty much emotionless, but I didn’t care. I loved him. We dated twice niether lasted more than a week because I couldn’t handle the way he treated me as a person. However, I absolutley loved the way he treated me as a sex object.
For this reason, When I went to visit him almost a year after meeting him, I dressed like a slut. Despite the cold and rain, I had on a short little skirt and a tanktop. My parents dropped me off at his house and we went inside. We end up in the basement watching some stupid movie. He sat their so casually watching, like every naughty conversation we’d ever had about him spanking me and using me like a toy had never even happened. I wanted him so badly and knew he was just teasing me.
Grabbing a pillow, I slid from my arm chair onto the floor. He joined me and I leaned on his shoulder. After a few minutes of sitting there I couldn’t take it anymore. I straddled him on the floor, kissing his neck. He pushed me back so that I lay on his legs with my knees up giving him a great view of my smoothly shaven and soaked pussy.
He slid a finger deep inside me and I heard him mutter “Damn, you’re tight.” It felt so good as he slowly started fucking me with his finger. I knew this wasn’t me and part of me couldn’t understand what I was doing, but I wanted him so badly. I couldn’t help myself. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I lost control, moaning as I came all over his hand. He called me a slut and told me to cover up before his parents came downstairs. I watched his eyes light up as he licked his fingers clean. He put an arm around me and whispered, “You tight little cunt, It’s gonna hurt that pussy of yours like a bitch when I fuck you.”. I closed my eyes and tried not to moan aloud at the mental image.
When the movie ended we went upstairs to his room. His parents were home, so we weren't gonna fuck and I knew that. However, I still hoped to have some fun. He shut the door most of the way and pulled out his cock telling me to get on my knees. I froze when I saw it, all 8.5 inches of it. It was much bigger than any I’d had in my mouth before. He laughed at me, and reminded me that I’d been begging for his cock forever, and that I was gonna suck it now, whether I wanted to or not. I fell to my knees and he slipped the head into my mouth. It was so big. As he started fucking my throat with it, I couldn’t help but gag. But it tasted so good, I didn’t want to stop. Not that he would let me if I wanted to. His hand was on my head, forcing it down on his cock over and over. Finally, he filled my throat with cum, which I eagerly ate up.
I looked up at him, smiling at me. He had such an incredible smile. He told me that I was his now, to use and fuck as he wished. From that day forward, Justin has taken care of me. He has brought me to some of the most incredible orgasms of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment