Sunday 6 March 2011

forgetting my ex

I quickly wiped my tears away and straightened myself as I listened to the doorbell ring. I figured it was my ex, who had just broken up with me. We had been together for nine months and he had just told me hours before that he had been fucking some little whore in one of his classes. I couldn't believe that he would have the balls to come back to our apartment, but when I reached the living room I saw my best friend, Justin, smiling and leaning up against the door.
"Saw your updated facebook status, thought you could use someone to talk to. Plus, you need breakup food." He said handing me a box of food from my favorite deli.
"Did I ever mention that you're my best friend in the whole world?" I smiled taking the food and walked to the kitchen with him noticing how beautiful his brown eyes were, something I hadn't noticed for months.
Justin and I had been best friends since we were 12 and I had always had a tiny crush on him. He's tall and fit with the most beautiful eyes imaginable. We had dated through high school, but never did much sexually. He was the star hockey player and had a full ride scholarship waiting on him to the best school around, he said he didn't want to blow his chances by getting a girl pregnant before he even graduated.
We sat down and ate in silence, I was too embarrassed to speak or eat much though. He kept looking up at me smiling knowing how much I loved his smile.
"You're going to think I'm lying, but you look really beautiful tonight." Justin quietly said looking down. He had always been adorably shy.
"You're right, I do think you're lying. Bloodshot eyes, sweatpants, and a tank top aren't real beautiful." I laughed back at him.
"That's what you think, but I think you look beautiful without any makeup or your hair done, plus you look adorable in sweatpants" He said as he started clearing the table.
The night carried on about the same, we drank a bit and talked in the living room. Before we knew it, it was two in the morning and Justin was in no condition to drive home. I invited him to stay with me and having only one bedroom, I offered my bed to him and said I would sleep on the couch. He insisted that we share the bed though, after all we had been best friends for almost five years and he guess that I probably didn't want to be alone anyway, he was right.
Justin stripped down to his boxers and slowly got into bed next to me, keep his distance at first. I knew how shy he was, but it was obvious he wanted to be closer so I cuddled up next to him and laid facing him. He gave me his adorable crooked grin as he put his arm behind me and slid it down to the small of my back as I put one of my legs over his hips.
We laid like this quietly looking into each others eyes and softly touching each others face before he leaned in a softly kissed me. I couldn't help but moan lightly as I remembered what a great kisser he was. He rolled over pulling me ontop of him so I was straddling his waist as he pulled me down kissing my neck, biting me softly. I slowly began to move my hips against his, grinding into his growing cock as I felt myself start to get wet.
"I don't want you to think Im taking advantage of you, but I want you so bad. I've had to watch you for years with other guys who never deserved you. I screwed up, I never should have broken up with you baby" Justin said sliding his hands down to my hips holding me still as he looked up at me. I could sense the sincerity in his voice as I simply smiled and leaned back down to kiss him.
I slowly took my time kissing along his jaw and down his neck, working my hips against his harder than before. He moaned softly and wrapped his arms around me turning us over. He kissed down my chest as his fingers slid up my shirt before pushing it off of me. He continued kissing my chest, running his tongue around my nipples slowly teasing me. I begged him for more which he graciously gave me.
He took his time sucking, licking, and biting each of my nipples as his hands slid down my body. I could feel his throbbing cock against the inside of my thigh and felt my juices running all over the bed. I couldn't believe how turned on I was when Justin hadn't even touched my pussy yet. I tried to slide my hand down to rub his cock but he quickly moved each of my hands back up and pinned them against the bed.
"You have no idea how bad Id love for you to do that, but tonights all about you" Justin whispered in my ear "I bet you'd like me to eat your soaking little pussy wouldn't you?"
"Oh baby, please." I begged as I wiggled my hips and started pushing him down. He smiled as he pulled my legs over his shoulder and started kissing along my thighs. He pushed my panties to the side as he slipped his tongue into my slit making me cry out. His tongue slipped into my pussy smearing my juices all over before he quickly started tongue fucking me as he tapped my clit. He expertly swirled his tongue inside me and then replaced his tongue with three fingers as he started sucking on my hard little clit. I started bucking my hips against his mouth moaning his name over and over as I played with my tits, squeezing my nipples. I could tell Justin wanted me to cum all over his face, so I quickly gave him what he wanted. I exploded, screaming out his name as he continued to finger me feeling my juices surround him.
"Oh god, your pussy is so sweet" Justin breathed heavily as he moved back up my body kissing he roughly making sure I tasted myself on his mouth. I moaned wrapping my long legs around him as he slowly pushed his hot, throbbing cock into me. He sucked on my tits as he began to thrust in and out of me slow but hard. I raised my hips with his scratching my nails down his back.
"Ohhh Justin, fuck me harder" I begged lifting my legs over his shoulders moving my hips quicker. He sat up on his knees keeping my legs over his shoulders as he started pounding into me harder and faster. I started moaning louder and louder feeling his balls slap my ass and my pussy leak juice down my ass. Justin could tell I was getting close to cumming and slowed down teasing me all over again. He leaned down sucking on my tits as he worked his cock slowly into me. Then he picked me up and put me on all fours and quickly started licking my ass. I moaned in ecstasy pushing myself back against his mouth as he twirled his tongue all over it.
Before I could calm down Justin slammed his cock back into me, fucking me harder and faster than before. He spanked me hard as I rammed my hips back against his pushing his cock deeper inside me. We were both screaming out in pleasure, moaning each others names wildly as we both felt ourselves about to cum. He ran his hand over his cock and my pussy wetting his fingers with our juices and began to slap my clit over and over with his fingers bringing me over the edge. I screamed out as I felt my pussy contract around his fat cock and seconds later, I felt Justin shoot his thick hot cum deep inside me.
Justin continued to slowly fuck me until we calmed down then pulled out with a moan. He laid me back down spreading my legs and leaned down to watch his cum seep out of me. He softly licked my clit bringing me to another small orgasm before kissing back up my body, stopping to suck each tit one last time, then kissed me deeply. I smiled holding his face in my hands tasting both of our juices on his mouth.
We then cuddled up with his satisfied cock resting against my ass and fell asleep.
PervLikeBieber

BieberRatedXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment