Sunday 6 March 2011

bahamas

WARNING: Biebergasmic BIEBERSEX Graphic R RATED ;)THREESOME OH YES. (There will not only be Justins POV)

Justins POV

Working in Bahamas may sound super mega amazing to some teens, but to me its just another place. Its not that i dont like Bahamas, i do. Its just the fact that i dont get to enjoy it, im stuck inbetween soundchecks rehersals and performance. I barely ever get to do anything or explore the locations i go to which is one of the worse things about touring. I come as fast as i go. Wow that sounds pervers.

The little free time i have i spend down the club with my friends, but not even there i seem to enjoy myself cause there's always obsessed fans following me. I dont mind the hot clingy kind, i mind the young annoying obsessed ones. Because they think im the sweetest angel and that i love all my fans but guess what, i dont. I just love the hot ones and im as far away from innocent as possible, but they dont know that neither does my mom or scooter. Only my friends know that because theyre the ones that are with me when i hook up with girls.

So how come no one knows that im not this innocent boy and that ive slept with probably more girls than there is dolphins in the water? Oh well you see, im rich so i have all the money in the world which i use to pay the girls to shut up and even if somebody would still wanna "Come forward" no one would believe them because of the innocent act i play. Seriously who would believe that THE Justin bieber would have sex with some trashy blonde, besides as far as the press and fans know my likings are brunettes.

"SOOO Are we hitting the club tonight" Chaz entered the room.

"Ofcourse we are" I said, i did my hairflip infront of the mirror while checking myself out. I was looking pre sexy.

"Did you get the Alcohol?" Ryan asked, his eyes scanning around the room for possible hiding places.

"Ofcourse i did" Christian answered and motioned for the closet where he had hidden them.


I dont just sleep around living my teenage dream, no i also drink, but who cares, its not like im getting any younger, i have the right to live my life. Besides im not the youngest person here.

"Okay then lets go" I said and ushered everyone out of the room.

"Tonight were goin hard" Chaz shouted as we rushed down the corridor.

Everytime i traveled i made sure to get a suite for myself "Privacy" as i told my mother, i also made sure that there was enough room for girls to keep and that it was possible to sneak them in AND out.

We all entered the club and yeah famous as we are girls sworm around us and immediately spot two hot blonde chicks with massive tits. OH YES im gettin one of em. I thought to myself. I smoothly crossed the floor to the two girls that were giggling. They looked about 18 years old, tall, long blonde straight hair, i was pree sure they were cheerleaders, their bodies were toned as fuck and their legs slim as hell.

"Hi im Justin Bieber" I introduced myself.

"We know" Both of the girls giggled one of them, the one with green eyes, twirling her hair.

"So how are you girls tonight"

"Good" They both answered.

"Awesome, are you having fun" Wow they were both really hot, now hot should i pick. Blue eyes or green eyes?

"Yes" They smiled, they obviously adored me.

"So i didnt catch your names?" I said getting my flirting on. Ive decided to go for the blue eyes one, her features we're bigger and better if you know what i mean.

"Im Hannah" The blue eyed one said.

"Im Sandra"

"Nice to meet you girls, my friends and i are over there and we'd like some company"

"Sure" They both nodded and followed me. Christian chaz and ryan had all found some girls, they usually do find themselves hot girls but not as hot as mine. Which i can see why, i mean im the hottest of us and im famous. When everyone has found a girl we usually ditch the club and go back to my suite and hang out, we drink and then we screw around.

"So u wanna go somewhere a little more private?" I asked everyone and they all seemed to agree so here we go party all night.

We all sat down in the suite and chilled while drinking, we talked, us boys getting flirty and the girls getting clingy. The more we drank the more we let lose and the more clingy we got on eachother, after driking a whole lot of wine and beer the girls were practically all over us. Since Hannah and Sandra apparently were best friends they had both insisted on going together, hannah wouldnt have come with me and when i turned around they whispered something to eachother but i couldnt hear what.

More drinks were poured into glasses and more clingyness appared in the room. The all girls except Sandra and Hannah had left, the boys had already gotten what they needed and given what the girls wanted. But i like to take it slow. But the boys' girls leaving didnt stop them from drinking, now we all sat in a circle on the floor taking shots, the girls were on each of my sides, Hannah was laughing loud as she poured the shots down her throat, nobody knew what she was laughing at but who the fuck cares.

"Soooo what should we do now?" I slurred out after all the alcohol was gone. The girls exchanged a quick look at eachother and grinned at me. They leaned in on each side of me and kissed my face Hannah kissing my lips hard while Sandra kissed my cheeks and forehead.

Hannahs lips savored mine in a deep kiss, her lips sucking and pulling mine in every direction before she finally let me part my lips, her tongue savoring the strong taste of liquid, i pressed my tongue inside her mouth even thought she had drunk alot i could still taste something sweet in her mouth. Sandra kissed down my neck and pulled my hair. I could hear the boys talking but it was all drowned by Hannahs moaning.

She sat herself on my lap and kissed down the other side of my neck her tongue licking behind my ear, Sandra mirrored Hannahs move on the otherside of the neck and slowly i begun to realized what they had been whispering about when i turned my back.

"So how about we share this delicious boy" Sandra whispered.

"Thats a good idea dont you think" Hannah whispered in my ear, all i could do was nod.

Hannah and Sandra both stripped down to their underwears while letting me watch as they grinded on eachother. This was definitely not the first time they had done this, i started to believe this was how theyve always done things or they were just to drunk to know what they were doing.

The guys and i all sat down on the bed watching them as they danced infront of us, they touched themselves and eachother. If i hadnt been so damn drunk id probably thought of them as sluts. Then suddenly they did the unexpective and kissed eachother. Its not as if i havent seen girls kissing girls before but WOW it turned me on and apparently it turned the boys on the cause they eyes we're glued to the girls watching intense as they made out right infront of us. Normally i wouldnt watch girls do that but drunk, i could probably do anything.

The girls both made their way over to me both of them looking into my eyes. They removed my clothes and let me undress them both Hannah smiled at me, her smile as amazingly sexy and her gaze was intense wild and naughty. Her boyd was extremely toned and she was tanned all over except her private parts which she by the way let me and the other boys stare at how much we wanted. It was clear from the start that hannah had set her eyes on me and that she was only into me, which was good for me.

Sandra grabbed my lips and gave them a hard kiss, her lips crashed forcefully on mine and Hannah begun to kiss down my neck, chest and abs before she found my hard dick. She started sucking it hard right away and i moaned into Sandras mouth. I didnt care who was watching.

Hannahs POV.

I continued to suck harder and harder as i heard Justins supressed moanings until he finally came into my mouth, i took it all in and swallowed hard then i licked him off. I pushed Sandra away form his mouth and gave him a big wet kiss, letting him taste the salty sweet taste of himself. Before my hands caressed his body, i let him calm down from his orgasm before i started to stroke his now hardened dick. My hands going up and down as fast as they could, i kissed him with more force and he moaned right into my mouth, i darted my tongue at his tongue spreading the left over cum in my mouth all over his tongue. He came a second time in my hand and to make the show a little more sexy, i stopped kissing him pressing one of my fingers filled with cum into his mouth as i took another finger into my mouth. He sucked my finger hard as i pushed it in and out of his mouth. I licked the rest of the cum off as i tired as much as i could to get the gross taste of Sandras mouth away. We'd kissed only for show and it was the grossest thing ive done. EVER.

"Justin" I whispered while i sat in his lap.

"Mhm" He moaned.

"I wanna fuck you" I slurred into his ear.

"Go head" He moaned still sucking my finger.

"Sandra, shall we fuck this guy" I said smirking. I really didnt want Sandra to fuck him cause i liked Justin but we had a deal. If she got to fuck him with me she would pay this exspensive trip.

"We shall" She said and we laid Justin down on the bed. i kissed his lips and grinded my pussy against his dick, Sandra kissed down his chest and then she taste his lips that now tasted a mix of cum, alcohol and sugar.

I pushed myself down onto him and moaned loud, my eyes not leaving his as we fucked sandra was just... there. He didnt care neither did i. She continued to kiss his neck, chest and lips while i fucked him harder and harder.

He was the screaming type of person so soon his screamings filled the room. He moaned and screamed for me to fuck him harder and faster, his voice echoed in my ears and his moanings drowned the sound of the whispering boys that was watching us all. It didnt take long before i cummed all over his hard dick, i removed my sweet juice wet pussy from his dick and hovered his face with it. Justin didnt hesitate he started to lick my juices and i could hear Sandra go down on him at the same time. His moanings sent vibrations against my clit as his tongue swirled around it every now and then he bit it. I moaned louder than ever before and pressed my pussy harder against his face his tongue soon darted into my pussyhole and filled me up. I came again and again and again.

I climbed of him and then i noticed the boys that had been watching us.

"So who's next?" I said brave and looked over at the hotboy who had probably jerked off while watching me and my best friend but never once had i felt more slutty than this. Whatever, what happens in the bahamas stays in the bahamas.
PervLikeBieber

BieberRatedXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment