Saturday 5 March 2011

Mr.Bieber...unacceptable behaviour must be punished!! :)

So there I was in detention for the third time that week. My teacher warned me that if I came to school with my kilt that short again my head master, Mr Bieber, will kick me out. But I didn’t care. I didn’t think Mr Bieber would anyway. I always catch him staring at my ass, and seeing the bulge in his pants grow is a pleasure to watch.

There were two other boys in the detention room with me. They were first years and they had been put in detention for fighting at lunch time. That day it was Miss Hall who was on detention duty. I sat there staring at the clock on the wall behind her, waiting for 4.30 to come at last but then to my surprise Mr Bieber walked in the room. He caught my eye almost straight away and then called Miss Hall outside. A few minutes later they both returned and Miss Hall picked up her bag and left the room while Mr Bieber took a seat at the desk.

I caught his eye again when he sat down and I gave him a smile before looking away. I could feel his eyes staring at my legs from under the desk I was sitting at. I opened my legs slightly to reveal a little glimpse of the pink thong that I had on and when I looked back at him, as I had hoped, he was looking right at the view between my thighs, peeking at my underwear. I smiled as I seen him adjust himself in his chair, clearly making his growing cock more comfortable in his pants.

It was soon 4.25 and Mr Bieber looked over to the boys and said “You can get going now; I hope to see better behaviour from you tomorrow.” The boys got up and left and I stood up from my desk, going to leave too when Mr Bieber looked over at me. “And where do you think you’re going to Rachael?”

I was confused. “I thought detention was finished, Sir?”

“Not for you it hasn’t. I have noticed that every day this week your skirt has become shorter and shorter which makes your uniform unacceptable. This is your third time in detention this week, is it not? I have every right to remove you from the school.” He exclaimed with a stern look in his face. I was quiet with nothing to say for myself. “Come here.” He demanded.

I walked over to him sheepishly and stood in front of his desk. “Please don’t kick me out Sir; I won’t wear my kilt this short again.” I pleaded with him.

“Hmmm, this isn’t the first incident were you have been inappropriate in school, Rachael. It is unacceptable and unacceptable behaviour must be punished.” He said as his eyes drop to my thighs and he quickly adjusted his pants for another time. I peered over his desk to see that he was bulging again.

“Please don’t expel me Mr Bieber, I’ll do anything.” I tried to convince him, gazing at him with a sultry smile on my face.

“Hmm, anything? Well I think I have a suitable punishment for you.” He said as he stood up and walked round his desk to stand right behind me.

I looked at him over my shoulder. He was nothing more than a couple of inches away from me. I pushed my pert little ass out even closer to him. “Is that right Mr Bieber? And what will my punishment be?”

He said nothing in reply but he firmly put his hands on my shoulders and pushed my chest onto his desk and I was bent right over in front of him. He kept me down with one hand as he unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his trousers. My thong was in full view of him now, as my tiny kilt just covered the top of my ass. He folded the belt in half and then in his hand, he raised it before he sharply struck my right cheek with it. I gripped the desk hard and bit my lip trying not to whimper with the sharp pain from my ass. He quickly struck my left cheek and then again on my right. My ass was stinging and I felt it burning up and becoming bright red. He stroked the marks he had made on my ass with the belt in his hand which only made the marks come up more. My eyes filled and a tear rolled down my face as he did a final strike on my left cheek.

He dropped his belt on the floor and then he put a finger underneath my thong and pulled at it, making it tight, rubbing on my clit. With the other hand he rubbed my clit with his fingers through my thong. “Nice and wet as I expected. I knew a little slut like you would love being bent over and spanked by her headmaster.”

“Well I just want to be a good girl for you Mr Bieber.” I said moving my ass so that my thong rubbed against me more as he held it.

“You want to be my good girl do you? On your knees now then!” I turned around to face him and dropped to my knees straight away, and immediately I unzipped his trousers to reveal his rock hard 7 inch cock which popped out right away. I gripped it with my small hand and met its head with my lips, licking around and around the tip before kissing it and sucking it, keeping my eyes on his the whole time. I put it deeper down my throat and he placed his hand at the back of my head and threw his head back in pleasure before looking back down at me and watching his length move in and out my mouth. He gripped my hair and pushed me on his cock deeper and deeper before I started to choke on it. He pushed my mouth right down so I couldn’t breathe and my face turned red, my eyes watering again trying to gasp for breath. He kept my mouth there for a few seconds and then let me go. I moved my mouth off his cock, trying to breathe.

“Stand up girl.” He demanded. I picked myself up quickly and he grabbed me by my hips and spun me round to face his desk before forcing me down to bend over it again. I turned my head to look back at him and parted my legs. He pulled my thong right down to my ankles and then he took his cock in his hand and plunged it deep in my tight pussy with one thrust. I let out a cry from both pain and a lot of pleasure. He grabbed my hips again as he started pounding my pussy, thrusting in and out.

“Oh Mr Bieber! That feels so good! Your huge cock feels amazing in my little pussy! Fuck my pussy headmaster! Fuck me!” I moaned, lost in the moment. He picked up his pace going faster and deeper. He wrapped my hair round his hand and pulled me up while he rammed me. He slid his other hand around my body and ripped open my tight shirt to grab my breast hard. Then he run his hand down my body and under my skirt to rub my clit while he continued to fuck me. I moaned and screamed louder as he brought me closer and closer to cumming. “I’m going to cum all over your cock Mr Bieber! Don't stop! Oh Mister Bieber! FUCK ME!” I screamed as my orgasm hit its peak. My wet juices covered Mr Bieber's’ cock. He kept his pace, still fucking me hard and fast.

“Where do you want my cum, you fucking slut?” He said, breathing harder, I felt his cock tense, on the verge of shooting his load.

“I want it in my mouth sir, please, give me your load in my mouth!” He pulled out quickly and pushed me to the floor with his cock in his hand. I opened my mouth wide as he shot wave after wave of hot thick cum into my mouth. I licked round my mouth to get the drops that managed to escape.

“You’re a good little slut for me aren’t you? Let me see that cum in your mouth.” I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out showing him all his cum in my mouth. “Now swallow!” I swallowed it quickly and then showed him my tongue again to show him what a good girl I am. “That’s a good girl. I hope you’ve learnt your lesson. You won’t be able to come into school tomorrow with your skirt that short otherwise everyone will know what a slut you are with my belt marks on your ass.”

No comments:

Post a Comment