Thursday 3 March 2011

Ryans Idea

My boyfriend, Justin and I are the type of couple that loves to try everything, sexually. Anything in the book, you name it, we’ve done it. Well… almost everything.

One night after some amazing heated sex, Justin told me that he fantasized about seeing me take on two dicks.

"It would be so hot to watch you ride some other dick while you sucked me babe," he told me, and after a bit of convincing I agreed to it. Secretly, I had thought about it often enough but never wanted to hurt his feelings by suggesting it.

"And I have the perfect guy," he said with a smile on his face. "Ryan."

Ryan was his best bud, they grew up together and were practically brothers. God knows if they were probably even planning this and waiting for the right time to ask me.. but either way I was turned on by the idea.

Ryan was about our age, 17, quite built and had that amazing v every girl fantasizes about... I sort of had a little bit of a crush on him to be honest.

"Would you like that?" I heard Justin asking. I guess he realised that I lost track in my thoughts of the threesome and didn't hear what he said, because he repeated:

"I was hoping you'd say yes, because it was actually Ryan's idea and he's been bugging me about it. He always makes me feel guilty, bringing up the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend and I have an extra hot one."

I don't know why Ryan used that excuse... It's pretty obvious he could get a girl in a second, but prefers one-night-stands.

"Well you're lucky you have such a hot girlfriend like me to try these dirty things with then, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" he said, and with that I got on top of him and began our third round of the night.

The next day, Ryan was over. I was a little nervous to see him, but nonetheless I smiled when he walked in.

"Hey Abby!" he said with a cute grin.

"How's it going Ryan?"

"Actually I've had this stiffness in my neck lately... Justin told me you're a great massager..."

I knew where this was going... Justin had just stepped out to pick up "groceries" but I had a feeling he was getting more than that. "Lie down," I said to him with a smile.

He took off his shirt and lay on the couch; it looked like he'd been working out more. His perfectly built body was making me wet, but I restrained myself and only let my hands work their magic on his neck and upper back.

Justin walked in with what I saw was definitely not groceries; a large rope was bundled up around his arm... And I knew the fun would begin.

As I was rubbing Ryan's back, Justin grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck just the way I like it. He pulled me off of Ryan and carried me off to the bedroom; I heard Ryan follow behind carrying and I assumed he grabbed the rope.

Resting me on the bed, Justin began to make out with me intensely as Ryan undid the rope and tied my hands and feet to the bed. He then joined us on the bed and took Justin's place making out with me while Justin began to rip my clothes off and kiss every inch of my body from my neck all the way to my belly button.

When he reached my breasts, Justin began to lick around my nipples lightly, he knew it drove me wild, then sucked on them harder and harder until he was lightly biting them and I was moaning into Ryan's mouth.

Ryan took off his shorts and I began rubbing the length of his shaft as he continued to make out with me. At the same time, I felt the sweet sensation of Justin's tongue circling my clit. Just the feeling of his breath made me want to cum.

Suddenly Ryan pulled away and grabbed me by the hair.

"I bet you like being given attention to by two guys. Right, you slut? Well no more mister nice guys, we're going to treat you like the little slut you are." Ryan said, and with that Justin gave a smack to the side of my ass.

I whimpered in slight fear but more excitement. I was getting so wet just from Ryan pulling my hair and Justin smacking me.

Justin untied my feet, turned me over and began to spank my ass so hard that I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. But it felt so good.

"Open your mouth, whore." said Ryan, and with that he thrust his whole length into my face and began fucking me until I choked.

Justin had lifted me so my ass was sticking up towards him and I felt him suddenly thrust his hard cock roughly into my tight pussy.

My scream was muffled by Ryan's huge cock in my mouth and Justin began to pound harder until I was screaming that I was going to cum.

"Not yet you aren't, you slut," Justin said. It was the first time I heard him speak and his voice sounded so wanting for more. "We didn't give you permission to cum yet, did we?"

"No, you didn't," I said, my voice still muffled by Ryan's cock.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Ryan said and with that thrust his whole length down my throat. My tongue was licking his balls when I felt the muscles in his cock tighten and he pulled out just slightly so he could come all over my tongue.

"Swallow it." he said, and I did, every single drop. I even licked his cock clean.

"That's a good bitch." Justin said from behind me. And just as he said that I felt his cock being replaced by Ryan's growing cock, and Justin was in front of me telling me to open wide.

I swallowed my second load of cum, and I knew there would be much more where that came from.

I felt Ryan's cock was rock hard again in my little pussy and I couldn't help but moan and beg to cum.

"Cum all over his big cock right now," Justin said, and I did. My orgasm had me shaking and left with no energy, but Ryan continued to abuse my cunt.

Justin untied my hands now and for a few seconds I was left with no cock in me... but only for a few seconds. Before I knew it, Ryan was under me and had his huge cock right back into my tight hole. I felt Justin place his hand on my lower back and his cock was being slowly thrusted into my ass.

I was screaming so loud; never had I had two cocks in both holes at once. The feeling was different, almost scary, but that's what made it exciting.

Pretty soon both of them were pounding me hard and fast and I was ready to cum again.

"Please let me cummmmmm" I screamed as they pounded me harder and faster.

And with that we all came at the same time: I felt Justin's load fill my ass, and Ryan's load filled my cunt along with my juices that began to drip everywhere.

The three of us were drained; never have I had sex like that, I thought.

"When can we do that again?" Ryan said.

I definitely knew this wouldn't be the last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment