Sunday 6 March 2011

A Happy Fucking Bieber Birthday! WARNING CONTAINS SOME GIRL ON GIRL ACTION!

We had arrived at the hotel at two pm, ready to check in for our weekend of fun in the big City. It was my boyfriend's birthday and we had treated ourselves to a weekend away to celebrate it. While Justin was handling the paperwork, I admired the scenery, and she was hot! The receptionist was 5'7 with glossy black hair that fell to her shoulders and sparkling blue eyes. Her lips were red and full, just aching to be kissed. Her breasts were a nice handful, and pert with an hourglass figure and a gorgeous ass.

I noticed my boyfriend checking her out and I began imagining what it would be like if I saw them together. My mind began to picture her naked, laying back on the bed of our hotel room, while Justin ran his large hands over her pert breasts, fingering her nipples...My body jerked slightly as Justin touched my arm, bringing me back to the present. I smiled and introduced myself. She smiled back and said her name was Sarah, and that she hopes we have a pleasant stay at the hotel. Turned on by my little daydream, I smiled and said,

"I'm sure we will." as my boyfriend lead me up to our room.

After an afternoon of unpacking and having a quick nap, I was awake and refreshed ready to spend my first night partying. With Sarah still on my mind, I headed down to the hotel bar while Justin still napped in bed. Settling myself on the stool and ordering a drink, I took my first sip while I looked around at the other people while I waited when I heard a velvety voice behind me say.

"Mind if I join you?"

I turned in my seat to find Sarah, her gorgeous hair spilling free and her hot body encased in a black mini dress, showing off her long legs. I lick my lips and gesture to the seat next to me, my eyes tracking those legs as she shifted to get comfortable.

"I was supposed to be on a date tonight but got stood up, I was on my way out when I happened to see you sitting here alone and thought I’d swing over to say hi." She smiled at me as she sipped her drink..

We began to chat and before we knew it, an hour had passed and more than a few drinks had been ingested. Feeling slightly tipsy and a little courageous, I leant forward in my seat, my own dress revealing my luscious cleavage to Sarah's eyes. I found myself asking her.

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

She pursed her lips in thought as I held my breath, my nipples tightening at the thought of exploring her body. Her fingers played with the rim of her glass, and my mind imagined her slipping them into my hot pussy, gently pinching my clit as I arched my back in pleasure. I came back to reality with her answer.

"Yes I have, but only with two men. I have always been curious to have one with a woman."

I took a deep breath, laid my hand on her bare thigh, and invited her up to our room. As we rode up the elevator, we turned to each other and began to kiss. Her lips felt soft against mine, her tongue smooth as she slipped it into my waiting mouth. I plunged my hands into her silky hair as she slid her hand to play with my hard nipple through my dress. I gasp as the sensation quivers through my body. As the doors opened, I took her hand and lead her to our room, once inside we turned to each other again, finishing off what we started in the elevator. I pull away and dump my bag on the table. I look around for Justin and can hear the shower turn off.

"Why don't you get comfortable and I’ll go get Justin?" I suggest as I head to the bathroom. I hurry in and smile a wicked grin as Justin towels off.

"What are you smiling at?" he asks me as he continues to get dry.

"Do you remember when I asked you what you wanted for your birthday and you teased me and said a threesome?" he stops and slowly turns to look at me.

"Sure." he replies cautiously.

"Well Sarah is waiting just outside this door. Now what I want you to do is come out of the bathroom in two minutes, and then we will invite you over to join us. Are you sure you are up for it.” I tease as I had already noticed his dick stirring beneath his towel.

"Two minutes" he says.

I step out into the bedroom, my pussy already tingling with the thought of doing Justin and Sarah at the same time. I lick my lips as I notice her sitting on the bed, staring at me. As though in a trance I drift over until I am standing between her spread legs. My hands lift and slide the straps of her dress down her shoulders so that it pools in her lap, baring her breasts. My eyes lower to take in her pink nipples, standing erect. My hands slide down until I cup them, my fingers flicking her nipples, wringing a gasp from her parted lips. Aroused by the sound I lower my head, my tongue flicking out over where my thumbs had been then taking once nipple in my mouth I suckle her gently, my hand fondling her other breast.

I feel her hands in my hair, urging me closer to her tits so I can suckle harder. I bite gently then flick my tongue, causing her to moan deep in her throat. I lift my head, urging her to stand up so I can slip the dress down the rest of her body. Once off I turn to her panties, black lace of course, and remove them as well, baring her glistening pussy to my eager eye. I part her legs and still on my knees, I slip a finger inside her welcoming warmth, exploring her body with my eyes and hand, I begin to stroke her pussy in long slow strokes, feeling her juices coat my hands I look up and find her eyes closed, her fingers playing with her tits to match the rhythm of my hand in her pussy. I insert another finger, her tight pussy closing over them as I pinch her clit.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Justin standing in the doorway to the bathroom, completely naked and stroking his hard dick as he watches me play, I stand up I motion him over, he hurries to stand behind me as Sarah meets my eyes, she helps Justin pull off my clothes. I moan as I feel his hands slide into my wet pussy, Sarah and I kiss passionately, pressed between them I rock my hips as Justin slides a finger deep inside me and begins to finger-fuck, pinching my nipples with his other hand while Sarah reaches around me to feel his cock throbbing.

I lay back on the edge of the bed, my feet on the floor, exposing my pussy to Sarah's soft lips. She bends down and begins to slowly lick my juices I moan at the feel of her tongue her fingers parting my lips until my clit is exposed to her waiting mouth. My thighs tingle as her tongue thrusts and flicks, slowly torturing me towards orgasm. My body trembles as her tongue probes deep into me, I watch through half open eyes as Justin positions himself behind her, stroking his dick against the opening of her hot pussy.

“Oh yea baby fuck her hard!” I gasp out as Sarah continued her assault on my pleasure spot.

Justin grunts and slams hard into her grabbing her hips as she moans against my vag. He begins to thrust hard, sounds filling the room as we groan and grunt with the force of our pleasure, the slapping of Justin’s balls against Sarah’s ass echoing through the room as she ruthlessly licks my clit until my orgasm bursts out. I scream as my juices flow, my back arched with the force of my orgasm as Sarah laps up every drop.

I sit up against the bed as Sarah braces herself on the edge while my boyfriend fucks her like crazy. Watching him as his dick disappears in her sweet hole I slide my fingers down to my pussy, drenched in juices I begin to finger myself, new waves of pleasure shivering over my body as I listen to Sarah moan in pleasure as my boyfriend fucks her stupid. I watch him as he reaches around, squeezing her breast in his hand, the other one braced on her hip as he continues to plunge. My finger flicks over my clit my legs spread further for better access.

“Oh yea you’re a dirty slut aren’t you Bella?” I hear my boyfriend moan as another orgasm grips me.

“You like watching as I fuck her long and hard, her juices dripping down my thighs as my dick slams into her wet hole.”

“Ohhh I’m going to cum.” I hear him moan as Sarah reaches behind her and fingers his balls.

“Oh cum deep inside me baby, fuck me ‘till I scream.” She yells as she thrusts her hips back against his rigid cock.

He arches his back and groans as his hot jism spurts deep inside her pussy, triggering her orgasm as she shudders against him while I watch, my fingers battering my sensitive cunt. As Sarah flops onto the bed, panting from our activities I slide to the edge of the bed and take his softening cock into my mouth, licking off his cum and Sarah’s juices. We all lay back on the bed panting to catch our breath as we smile at each other. As Sarah gets ready to leave Justin thanks her for a amazing birthday present, and we promise to catch up before we leave.

The rest of the weekend was incredibly entertaining!

Before anyone asks im NOT a Lesbian I Love Cock! haha (;

1 comment:

  1. It seems that every comment on here is a advertisement. Great story though!😃😊😃😊

    ReplyDelete