Sunday 6 March 2011

Samantha and Justin's First time...

Justin's Point.Off.View-
Samantha and I had been dating a little while now, and we both knew it was only a matter of time before we had sex. One day we just decided that it needed to happen, so we planned it all out. Her family was out of town on Friday night, so we would go out to dinner and then go back to her place and enjoy ourselves. I had been unbelievably horny all week, just at the thought of finally getting to fuck her. That Friday seemed to drag on forever. I was even hard driving over to her house. When I got there, I rang the doorbell, and Samantha answered in her bathrobe.

“I’m sorry I’m not ready,” Sam said. “It’ll only take me a few more minutes. Do you want to come upstairs and wait?”

“Sure,” I said, hoping I was going to be allowed to watch her dress.

We got to her bedroom and Sam told me to have a seat on the bed. I sat down and she studied her closet for a moment, then turned back and looked at me.

“I’ve been thinking,” Sam said. “Maybe we could just skip dinner for now and order in later.” As she said that, she dropped her robe. She was wearing a lace, leopard print bra and matching thong.

“I went to Victoria’s Secret today and picked this out,” Sam said. “Do you like it?”

“I love it,” I said, stammering over my words.

Sam walked up to me and pushed me back on the bed, then climbed on top of me. I reached down and cupped her ass in my hands. She started making out with me and moaning a little. She might have been hornier than I was. I un hooked her bra and she sat up, resting her pussy right on the bulge in my jeans, and let her bra fall off her shoulders.

“I want you right now,” sam said. She climbed off me and undid my belt. My pants were off in two seconds and I took my shirt off while she did that. She grabbed my cock as soon as she saw it. Then, Samantha put her lips right on the head of my cock and gently slid them over me as my cock glided into the back of her warm, wet throat. She started slow, then went faster and harder. I got worried that I was going to cum too soon.

“Lie down, baby,” I said. She slid her lips off my cock and lay down on the bed, looking at me. I slowly pulled her thong off her and started rubbing her clit.

“Oh yeah Justin…” she moaned. “Lick me.”

I spread her legs more and started slowly rolling my tongue around her clit. She gasped with pleasure.

“You’re soaking wet, baby,” I said.

“That’s because I want to fuck you so bad,” Sam replied. I had never been so turned on in my life. Hearing that, I climbed on top of her and put my cock right against her pussy.

“You really want me?” I asked.

“More than anything,” Sam said. I gently slid my cock into her smooth pussy. She was absolutely soaking. I started fucking her slowly and I could feel her cum all over my cock.

“Fuck me harder, baby,” Sam whispered. “Please…” I started slamming my cock in and out of her tight little pussy. She grabbed the post of her bed and screamed in pleasure as I fucked her. All of a sudden, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she came all over me.

“Oh my Bieber…” she said. “This is even better than I hoped it would be,” and she smiled and kissed me. Then, very quickly, she rolled over so she was on top of me and I was lying down on the bed.

“My turn,” Sam whispered, and she started riding my cock. She went slow at first, but then she started going faster and faster. Her tits were bouncing right in front of me. I leaned forward and started gently nibbling on her nipple. She squealed a little and fucked me even harder, then she came again. She climbed off me and got on her hands and knees on the bed.

“Fuck me as hard as you can Justin,” Sam said. I got behind her and slid my cock into her from behind. I grabbed her hips and wasted no time, fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Watching her tight ass slide back and forth on my cock was amazing.

“More baby! Fuck me harder!” She screamed. I knew I was going to cum. I pulled her hips back into me and shoved my cock as far into her as it would go, and felt gush after gush of cum explode into her tight pussy. When I was done, Sam rolled over and lay down on the bed, breathing heavily. I lay down next to her, my legs shaking from banging her so hard. She reached down and felt my cum tricking out of her pussy. She let it pool up on her fingers, then licked it off her hand.

“Just because we’re fucking now doesn’t mean I still don’t want to taste your cum,” Sam said, winking at me. I would have to remember that for next time.
PervLikeBieber

BieberRatedXXX

5 comments:

  1. Just discovered this blog, i love it! So amazing you rock! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog! I'm your number one fan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me hornier than ever cause the name you used is my name LMAO =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey do one were it's a threesome and that it takes place literAlly in the shower
    And use the name Makayla


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete