Sunday 6 March 2011

It started with a text.....

I had the whole day to myself, but still I thought it was going to be one of those boring ones. So when my phone went showing I had a text, and I saw Justin's name, I had a smile on my face before I even read it. I knew that in no time that the texts would soon get on to sex and that they'd get more and more horny and explicit. Me telling him how I wanted to feel his hands and mouth all over my body, and his rock hard cock sliding into my smooth wet pussy, stretching and filling it. Each of us telling the other how we wanted to be fucked, and how we wanted to fuck the other. As I sat on the sofa, I was getting so wet at the thought of Justin fucking me, my juices were running and my knickers were damp as I rubbed my clit over the top of them.

Justin asked what I had planned for the day. I told him that I was just going shopping, but that I really wanted to see him, and that I wanted and needed to feel his cock in me because he had me so turned on. Justin said he was going for a shower and that he'd text me. I had hoped he was going to say he was going to come over to mine, but I guessed he had other things planned. So, feeling a little frustrated, I decided to just to get on with my day.

I was driving along when my phone went again, so I pulled over. It was a text from Justin asking what I was doing, so I replied that I was on my way to the shops. He text back Meet me at the beach!!! I could feel the excitement starting to build at the thought of seeing him, and my pussy, still damp from earlier on, started to throb as I knew I'd at least have Justin's fingers in it. He's fingered me before when we've been out together, and, as there were lots of people about, I had to try not to cry out as he brought me to orgasm and I came all over his fingers. Now I love Justin fucking me for hours, making me come again and again, but I also love having a quickie with him. Whether it's at my place, down the beach or in the back of the car, giving him a blow job and being fucked and filled. It's so intense, and when we do it outside, the danger of being caught just adds to the thrill.

It was a bright day, but a little chilly, so I had dressed in jeans and a top, and had worn a three quarter length coat. I drove the few miles to the beach. Justin was already there, so I parked next to Justin's car, then walked up through the sand dunes to where Justin had said he would meet me.
He smiled as I walked over to him, taking me in his arms, he kissed me gently, our kisses quickly
turning more urgent and passionate. This was pure lust, we wanted each other so much.

Justin opened my coat, and slid his warm hands under my top and ran them all over my body. He rubbed and squeezed my boobs, then running his hand down over my stomach, worked his way down my jeans till he was rubbing my clit through my knickers. " Fuck me, you're soaking," said Justin. I leaned against his chest, my breathing becoming more heavy, as I enjoyed the attention my clit was getting, when Justin whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you right now." I looked up, and he must have known by the look on my face that that's what I wanted as well, as he smiled, took me by the hand and started to look for somewhere we could go.

Now it was about eleven o'clock in the morning, and as I said, although chilly, it was a nice day, so there were quite a few people around. Some were on the beach walking dogs, others where walking through the sand dunes, so we walked a little way till we found what we hoped would be a quiet spot. The only trouble was there were still pathways near by, and if anyone walked by, we'd be seen before we had the chance to do anything. By this time we were so turned on we were willing to risk it.

As we kissed Justin undid his jeans and got his cock out. It was rock hard and his bell end was covered in pre cum. He sat down and leaned back against the sand dune. Normally I love to suck his cock for ages before he fucks me, but I couldn't wait to feel that gorgeous cock in my cunt. I undid my jeans, pulling them and my knickers down, turned around, and lowered my dripping wet pussy slowly onto his cock.

It felt so good having his cock in me. As I began moving up and down on it, Justin met my every movement, thrusting his cock in me as deep as he could. I was in heaven, I wanted to scream out for Justin to fill my pussy, it felt so good. I don't think I'd have been able to stop myself even if some one had walked by and caught us, and I don't think Justin would have either.

We were both so turned on it didn't take long before I could feel my orgasm starting to build, and as I started to cum I could hear Justin say, "I'm coming, fuck, I'm coming." I could feel his cock throbbing, and felt it as he shot load after load of his hot spunk into my cunt, which made me cum even harder.

As I leaned forward and Justin's cock slipped out of my cunt, some of his spunk dripped form my pussy onto the sand. Justin was zipping his jeans up and he said it looked so erotic watching his spunk running from my pussy. I stood up, dressed, then we kissed, both of us laughing at the risk we had taken.

Justin took my hand and we walked back to the cars. He kissed me gently, then we both went on our way. It felt so nice knowing that I still had a load of Justin's lovely creamy spunk in my pussy.

We've fucked outside loads of times, and I don't know how we've never been caught, I love when we fuck outside and I'm looking forward to doing it lots more. Turns out it wasn't a boring day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment