Saturday 5 March 2011

Mr.Bieber...unacceptable behaviour must be punished!!

All I could think about that night was how Mr Bieber fucked me. I couldn’t get the way he handled me and forced me to do things out of my head. I loved every second of him using my young little pussy and I needed more. I had been with a few guys from school before but they didn’t compare to Mr Bieber. He had an amazing body. His big muscley arms were always a turn on for me. I was always attracted to him and I loved to tease him around school wearing my short skirts and tight shirts but I didn’t ever think he would act on it.

The next day getting, ready for school, I was putting my tight black thong on when my butt started to sting. “Ouch” I said to myself, looking at my swollen red ass in the mirror. Then I smiled, remembering how Mr Bieber struck me so hard with his belt before he fucked me and how good it felt to be used by him. I put on my black push up bra and then I got out my tightest shirt and fastened just three buttons so I had a lot of cleavage on show and the top of my bra was very visible. After putting on my tiny kilt and fixing my hair I made my way to school.

As soon as I walked into the class room my teacher stared at me and called me over. “I thought I warned you about the kilt? This is becoming a joke now Rachael. I’ve given you a lot of chances but you won’t learn.”

“I don’t want to wear a long kilt! I like it this short. You don’t have to look if you don’t want to!” I snapped back at him, knowing full well where this was going to go.

“Well I have no option but to send you to Mr Bieber's’ office! I don’t want to do this Rachael but it’s the only way you will learn!” He said sternly.

A smile began to grow on my face. “Well if that’s what you need to do sir then I suppose I will have to go.” He wrote me a note for Mr Bieber telling him about what I had been sent to his office for and then I left the class room right away and made my way to the Head Master’s office. Thoughts were racing through my head, hoping I will have a repeat of the night before.

As I got to the office door my heart began to race. I quickly fixed myself. Pushing my boobs up making sure I had full cleavage and pulling up my skirt another inch to show my momentum from Mr Bieber.

I knocked on the door and a deep voice came from behind it. “Come in.”

I smiled to myself as I opened the door. He was sat at his desk and the receptionist was speaking to him, looking over some papers. He didn’t look up at me he just told me to take a seat. I sat on the chair by the door on the opposite side of the room to him. It hurt a little to sit but another smile appeared on my face, loving the sensation and getting a thrill from remembering what a slut I was for the man who was sitting right in front of me.

His receptionist picked the papers up from his desk and made her way out the room when he looked up at me. “Oh hello Rachael. Been sent to my office have we? What for this time?” He said looking at me with an angry expression on his face. He looked so sexy when he was mad and it only got me excited knowing he was cross with me.

“My kilt sir, I have a note from my teacher for you.” I stood up with the same sultry smile I had on my face the day before when I was with him, and made my way over to his desk, swaying my hips as his eyes fixated on them. I leant right over his desk and put the piece of paper in front of him, giving him an eyeful of my breasts.

“Well I see you didn’t learn your lesson yesterday. Are you really trying to push me Rachael?” He said looking at me angrily.

“No sir I learnt my lesson well, but I also learnt that I love being punished.” I replied back to him. The anger soon went from his face and he stood up from his desk and walked over to the door behind me out of my sight.

I could hear the snip of the door locking and then a few seconds later the swipe from his belt being pulled out of his pants. SMACK. He struck me on the ass harder than the previous spanking I had. The impact made me weak and I fell onto his desk, bent over as I was the day before but slightly in shock for me to pick me self up. SMACK.

“AHHH!” I cried as a second strike hit my already sore butt. A tear rolled down my cheek as I grabbed onto the desk tightly, preparing myself for the next spank. SMACK. I bit my lip hard knowing if I screamed somebody would walk in, I didn’t want anyone to interrupt my punishment. SMACK. Tears started streaming down my face as my ass started to throb with pain.

“Like being punished do you, slut? Well I’ll make sure you can’t even sit down after this punishment. We will see how much you like being punished after I’m through with you!” He said to me with a bitter tone, stroking my ass with his left hand before raising his right hand again for another crack of his belt. SMACK.... SMACK.

I heard his belt then drop on the floor and a flush of relief ran through my body. I stay bent over his desk, facing forward, looking over out of his window . He walked across the room, picked something up and walked back over to my sore body. SMACK... SMACK. He struck me with something bigger and harder and it hurt like hell.

“Oww, stop!” I yelled as the pain became too much for my small tired body. I tried to stand up but he forced me back down with his strong hands.

“Stay bent over slut! I haven’t finished with you yet. I need to punish you properly this time.” I bit my lip and started to whimper as I was tired of his gruelling punishment. He pushed me down harder on his desk with his left hand, putting force on me so there was no way of me moving and then raised his right arm, spanking me a further two times before he placed the object down next to me. It was a text book.

He took his hand off me and walked around his desk and sat down right in front of me. He lifted my chin up with his finger. “Have you learnt your lesson slut?” I nodded my head slightly and snuffled with my eyes filled with tears and my mascara run down my cheeks. “Good. Now come here and sit on my lap.” I stood up and wiped my tears away from my face. I walked around the desk, aching with each step I took and then placed myself on his lap, biting my lip as I sat down as my butt was hurting so much. I could feel the hard bulge in his pants pressing against me and excitement started to run through my aching body.

He placed his hand on the inside of my thigh, stroking it. I parted my legs a little and he lifted my chin with his finger again and then raised his head as he kissed me. I placed my hand on his shoulders as his hand moved further up my thigh. I grabbed his hand quickly and pushed it up so he could feel my wet thong. I moaned in his kisses as his touch made me want him even more. He rubbed my clit and I moved my hand away from his. His fingers felt so good pushing the fabric of my thong into my clit. He rubbed it hard and I began to breathe hard. I ran my hand down from his muscular chest and my fingers met the zipper on his pants. I desperately unzipped him and moved my ass a little, enabling me to pull out the cock I was hungry for. I began moving my hand up and down his already solid shaft and he kissed me harder and bit my lip. He moved my thong over and entered me with two of his fingers. They slipped so easily into my soaking wet cunt. He thrust them in and out of me a few times before taking them out and bringing them to my mouth. I grabbed his hand and opened my mouth to suck my tastey juices off them. Staring him in the eye knowing it was driving him crazy.

He quickly grabbed my hips and lifted me off his lap, turned me to face him and then pulled me back on top of him, forcing me to open my legs so they were either side of his. I wrapped both my arms round his neck as he lowered my dripping pussy down on his cock, moving my thong to the side as he entered me.

“Mmmmmm.” I moaned closing my eyes as his thick shaft filled me. He held onto my hips as I rocked myself on his cock. I thrust myself up and down on his length as he pounded me down harder on him holding my hips. He felt so good inside me.”Oh yes Mr Bieber, I love your fucking cock. You feel amazing inside me. I love bouncing on your cock, being your good little slut! Fuck your little slut!” My words encouraged him to lift his hips and thrust himself inside me as I picked up the pace bouncing on him. My thong rubbed against him as he went in and out of me.

“You like being my slut do you? You like me using your cunt do you?” He said in between his deep breaths as he pounded inside me.

“Oh yes! I love it! I love you using me Mr Bieber! Fuck me! Please, don’t stop!” I begged, driving me closer and closer to cumming on his amazing cock. “Oh Mr Bieber, I’m gonna cum! Mmmmm. Fuck me! Harder! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” He thrusted himself deeper and harder into me as my pussy coated his cock with my juices and started to pulsate and grip him. My body tensed up and started to shake. He kept going, thrusting himself inside me harder and harder. I became so tender and I could feel every drip of precum ooze out of his cock. He began to throb and I could feel him start to tense up. “Cum for me baby, please. I want you to fill my little pussy up. Please Mr Bieber! Give me all that cum!” I sent him over the edge as he threw his head back and groaned. He shot his load deep into my unprotected pussy. He looked back at me and then I kissed him deeply. “Mmm thank you.” I said before standing up off him and dropping to my knees to suck the last drops of cum from his cock and clean my juice off him, looking at him while I did it, a mix of his cum and mine dribbling down my thighs.

He stroked the hair off my cheek. “Good girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment